The HTML Help project used in this tutorial is located in the
1. Open Doc-To-Help 2007 and click
Convert HTML Help Project.
2. Browse to the C:\Program
Files\ComponentOne\DocToHelp\Tutorial\IceCream\HTML-Compiled-0 folder and select
the icecream.hhp file.
3. Click Open.
4. Review the location and click
5. Enter the name of the Doc-To-Help project
to be created in the Name text box.
6. Browse for a location for the new
7. Click the Convert button to begin
the conversion. A window appears showing the conversion process.
8. Once the conversion is complete, click
9. Click the Close button to close
the Convert dialog box. Your new Doc-To-Help project opens in the project
editor. You can begin customizing and building your help files.