1. Open Doc-To-Help 2007 and click Convert RoboHelp(R) Word Project.
2. Browse, select an .hpj project file and click Open.
3. Review the location and click Next.
4. Enter the name of the Doc-To-Help project to be created in the Name text box and browse for a location for the new project.
5. Click the Convert button to begin the conversion. A window appears showing the conversion process.
6. Once the conversion is complete, click OK.
7. Click the Close button to close the Convert dialog box. Your new Doc-To-Help project opens in the Doc-To-Help project editor. You can begin customizing and building your help files.