1. Restore the project editor and click the Make Target button.
2. Once the compile is complete, click the View Target button.
3. Choose the "How can you engage your readers?" topic and click the directly and clearly hyperlink. A pop-up window displays the "Use the active voice" topic text.
4. Click outside the pop-up to close it.
5. In the Help contents pane, select the "Identify your audience" subtopic.
6. Click the audience hyperlink to open the Address your readers and their interests topic in the right Help pane.
7. When you’re finished, close the Help file.