Live Update is a utility that automatically checks for new versions of Doc-To-Help and downloads them to your computer. Live Update is enabled by default, so if there is a newer version of Doc-To-Help available when you open Doc-To-Help, it prompts you to download it.
To disable live update:
1. Open Doc-To-Help.
2. Click Tools|Options. The Options dialog box appears.
3. Select the Live Update tab.
4. Select Do not check for updates automatically and click OK. Live Update is disabled. You can always enable Live Update at a later time by selecting Check for available updates when Doc-To-Help is opened from the Live Update tab in the Options dialog box.
If Live Update is disabled, you may choose to manually check for updates. To do this:
1. Click Help|Check for Updates. The ComponentOne Doc-To-Help Live Update dialog box appears with the latest version of Doc-To-Help.
2. Click the Download button to download the new version to your computer.