All users of a team project must have exactly the same version, or same build number, of Doc-To-Help installed on their machines. Version incompatibility will be detected as an error. If you want to upgrade the project to a newer version of Doc-To-Help, the administrator must upgrade the team project in the repository and then each user can upgrade his/her working copy.
To upgrade the project to a new version of Doc-To-Help:
Note: The following steps should be performed by the administrator.
1. Open your working copy of the project in a new version of Doc-To-Help.
2. Double-click C1D2HTeamAdmin.exe, the administrative utility included with Doc-To-Help.
3. Select File | Open Team Project to connect to the repository. The Load Remote Project dialog box appears.
4. Select a repository type, either File System Repository or Web Repository, depending on the type of repository that was created for the team project.
5. Select a team project or choose (Select Team Project) from the drop-down box to browse for a project and click OK.
6. Select Tools | Upgrade Team Project to the Current Doc-To-Help Version to change the Doc-To-Help build number stored in the repository to the new build number.
Once the project is upgraded to the current version of Doc-To-Help, all users can upgrade their working copies of the project by opening them in the newer, or current, version of Doc-To-Help.