1. Click the Project icon.
2. Select Help Targets from the left pane.
3. Choose your help target in the right pane.
4. Under Misc, locate the StyleSheet property click the drop-down arrow and select a style sheet from the list of available style sheets.
5. If the style sheet you want to attach is not available from the list, select Add Style Sheets. The Choose Template/Style Sheet Folder dialog box opens and HTML Style Sheet is selected.
6. In the Choose Template/Style Sheet Folder dialog box, you have two options:
• Choose one of the Doc-To-Help style sheets by leaving Doc-To-Help style sheets folder selected and clicking OK. The Add Templates window opens to the DefaultCSSFiles folder. Select one of the style sheets and click Open to attach it to the project.
Note: The predefined Doc-To-Help style sheets are located in C:\Program Files\ComponentOne\DocToHelp\DefaultCSSFiles.
• Select Other folders and click OK. The Add Templates window opens, and you can browse to find a style sheet. Click Open to attach it to the project.