Along with providing automatic links to subtopics at the end of a parent topic, Doc-To-Help allows you to customize the list of links by using the Related Topics command. This command adds additional, author selected topic links, to the end of a parent topic.
To add author selected topic links to the end of a topic:
1. On the Icon bar, click Topics.
2. From the right pane, select and right-click the parent topic where you want to add a topic link.
3. From the shortcut pane, click Related Topics.
4. From the Related Topics dialog box, select the topic you wish to jump to by clicking on one or more of the record selector buttons to the left of the topic titles.
Note: Doc-To-Help supports multiple topic selection by using the Ctrl keys. Simply press and hold the Ctrl key, for nonconsecutive selections, and choose the record selector buttons to the left of the topic titles.
5. Once you have made your selection, click OK.
6. Upon compilation, the selected topic link is added to the end of the parent topic.