When using multiple topic Word and HTML source documents, you can only change the document order in the document tree. With single topic HTML documents, you can also change the hierarchy.
Note: HTML documents can be single or multiple topic, while Word documents can only be multiple topic. See Single and Multiple Topic Documents for more information.
1. On the Icon bar, click Project.
2. Select the Documents item from the left pane.
3. Select a single topic HTML source document.
4. While holding the left mouse key, drag the document to the desired position within the document tree. If you would like the document to be a child of another document, drag it to the parent document so that the parent document is highlighted, and release the mouse button. The document is placed under the parent document.
Alternatively, you can use the left and right arrow buttons to change the hierarchy of the tree:
1. Move the document you would like to become the child of another document so it appears below the parent document.
2. Click the Move Right arrow. The document becomes the child of the document preceding it.
3. Click the Move Left arrow to make the document a sibling of the document preceding it.