1. On the Project menu, click Import Styles.
A file selection dialog box opens.
2. Specify a folder and file name, then click Open.
You can specify any Microsoft Word document or template, an HTML document or a style sheet; you are not restricted to those that you have added to the project. Simply change the Files of type drop-down to specify one of the following:
• Word Documents (*.doc)
• Document Templates (*dot)
• HTML Format (*.htm, *.html)
• Style Sheets (*.css)
Doc-To-Help reads all style definitions from the specified file, and then displays them in a list as shown in the following figure. Initially, all styles are selected.
By default, a selected style is not imported if a like-named counterpart already exists in the active project file. If desired, check the Overwrite existing styles box to force Doc-To-Help to re-import existing styles.
3. Click OK to import all styles into the active Doc-To-Help project. Alternatively, you can select one or more styles as you would files in Windows Explorer, then click OK.
When a paragraph style is imported, it receives the same Outline level it had in Microsoft Word or the HTML document. When a character style is imported, its Behavior is set to None. No other settings are affected.