1. From the Icon Bar, select the Index icon.
• The upper left pane displays the index keywords and secondary keywords.
• The lower left pane displays the topics indexed to a selected keyword.
• The right pane shows the list of topics generated by your styles.
2. In the left upper index keyword pane, scroll down to the keyword entry words.
3. To see the secondary keywords, expand the tree view by clicking the next to words.
4. Select the secondary keyword, archaic. The lower left hand pane contains the topics associated with the secondary keyword.
5. Place your cursor between the top of the Title column and the Document column and drag the Document column to the right until it is wide enough to read the Topic Titles.