1. On the Icon bar, click Project.
2. In the left pane, select Documents.
3. Select and right-click a document from the right pane, and select Open from the shortcut menu.
4. Highlight the text in your document to which you want to apply a list style.
5. On the Doc-To-Help toolbar, click one of the style buttons.
Alternatively, you can apply the desired style directly by selecting it in the Styles and Formatting list of the Formatting toolbar or from the Format|ComponentOne Doc-To-Help Styles menu command.