1. Click the Project icon.
2. Select Documents from the left pane.
3. Select StyleGuide.doc from the right pane, right-click and select Open from the shortcut menu.
4. Place your cursor anywhere in the first paragraph after the "Introduction" heading.
5. Click the Margin Note button on the Doc-To-Help toolbar.
6. Select Create from the drop-down menu. Doc-To-Help inserts a two-column table with the existing text in the right table cell.
Note: If Gridlines is selected in the Table menu, you'll see a dotted outline of the table, but these gridlines do not print.
7. In the left cell, type the margin note "Heading 1 topics can now have text!".