You may have noticed that we start with a blank Help window pane whenever we open the Help file. We can modify this by changing one of the topics to the Default Topic.
To set the Style Guide topic as the default topic:
1. Click the Topics icon.
2. Select the topic Style Guide.
3. Right-click the topic, then select the Default Topic option from the shortcut menu. Note that your selection is now displayed in a bold font to indicate that it is the default topic.
4. Click the Make Target button to compile the Help target.
5. After the target is compiled, click the View Target button. Notice that the Style Guide topic opens in the right Help pane by default.
6. When you’re finished, close the Help file.