The following steps guide you through the process of applying existing Doc-To-Help paragraph styles to create Help contents topics.
1. Click the View Target button.
2. Click the StyleGuide contents topic, then Introduction. Note that the "Introduction" topic is the lowest Help level.
3. Close the Help file.
4. From the Icon Bar, select Project.
5. In the left pane, select Documents.
6. In the right pane select StyleGuide.doc, right-click and select Open from the shortcut menu.
7. Under the "Introduction" section, find the "How can we be better writers?" text.
8. Place your cursor anywhere in that line.
9. Apply the Heading 3 style to that line.
10. Save and close Word and return to the Project Editor.
11. Click the Make Target button.
12. Click the View Target button. Note that the "How can we be better writers?" text is now a topic sub-heading under the "Introduction" heading.
For more information on Help targets, see Applying Paragraph Styles in Microsoft Word.