The ComponentOne Doc-To-Help toolbar and the D2HML Styles toolbar for Microsoft Word reside in individual user templates, such as C1H_NORM.DOT. Therefore, these toolbars are only initially available in source documents that have a Doc-To-Help template attached. If you would like to use these toolbar with your own custom templates, you can copy them using Word's Organizer dialog box.
To copy the toolbars to your template:
1. Open your template in Word, and select Tools | Templates and Add-Ins.
2. Click the Organizer button and select the Toolbars tab in the Organizer dialog box.
3. Click the Close File button on the right-hand side, and click the button again when it changes to Open File.
4. Find and select the C1H_NORM.DOT or another Doc-To-Help template, and then click Open.
5. Select the desired toolbars on the right-hand side and click Copy to copy the toolbars to your custom template.