The Context String Editor allows you add context strings by defining each section of the hierarchical structure.
1. To open the Context String Editor, select Topics from the Icon Bar.
2. Select any topic from the Right Pane.
3. From the Property Pane, select the cell next to the ContextString property and click the arrow.
The Context String Editor opens. Note that the context strings are entered in the left pane while the topics in your Help project are displayed in the right pane.
4. In the (root), type in the first part of your context string and press Enter.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter the next section of your context string and press Enter.
7. Click Add.
8. Enter the third section of your context string and press Enter.
9. Continue to do this until you have added the last section of the context string.
10. To add another context string, select the preceding section and click Add.
11. Enter the last section of the next context string and press Enter.
12. Continue this until you have entered all the context strings.