After a Doc-To-Help project has been compiled, you can use the Topic Properties toolbar to insert context IDs. To associate a developer-supplied Help context ID with a topic:
1. On the Icon bar, click Project.
2. Select the Help Targets item from the left pane.
3. From the right pane, choose the Help target to be edited.
4. From the property pane, set the MapNumbers property value to Custom.
5. Click the Topics icon on the Icon toolbar, select the All Topics item and select the desired topic in the right pane.
6. Click the Topic Collections button on the Topics Property toolbar.
7. Select Context ID from the Choose Collection drop-down.
8. Type the context ID, provided by the developer, into the Element Textbox and press Enter.
Note that the context ID has been associated with the highlighted topic and is displayed to the right of the Context IDs collection.
Note: You can assign multiple context IDs to a single topic, but you cannot assign a single context ID to multiple topics.