1. Click the Project icon.
2. Select Help Targets in the left pane.
3. Under Misc, locate the StyleSheet property and click the drop-down arrow.
4. Select Add style sheets. The Template/Style Sheet dialog box opens.
5. If you want to use a predefined Doc-To-Help style sheet, make sure Doc-To-Help style sheets folder is selected. Select Other folders if you want to use your own style sheet.
6. Click OK. The Add Templates dialog box opens the DefaultCSSFiles folder containing the Doc-To-Help style sheets.
7. Select a style sheet or browse for another style sheet using the Look in drop-down arrow, and click Open. The style sheet is added to the drop-down list.