To associate an index group with a specific topic:
1. On the Icon bar, click Topics.
2. Select the All Topics item from the left pane.
3. Select the desired topic for editing from the right pane.
4. Click the Collections button on the Topics Property toolbar.
5. Choose Group from the Collection Type drop-down.
6. Type the group name to be associated with the topic into the Element Textbox and press Enter.
Note that the group has been associated with the highlighted topic and is displayed to the right of the Groups collection.
Groups created in this manner are automatically added to the main Index tab of Doc-To-Help and associated with the current topic. If you enter a group that already exists, Doc-To-Help associates the current topic with the existing group.